1. to develop high-density interconnect technology (HDI) - HDI focuses on the most advanced technology of modern PCB, which brings fine wire and micro aperture to PCB.
2. component has strong vitality of the embedded technology component embedded technology is a huge change in the function of PCB integrated circuit, PCB in system manufacturers to include design, equipment, testing, simulation, and increase the resources to maintain a strong vitality.
3. PCB material conforming to international standards - high heat resistance, high glass transition temperature (Tg), small coefficient of thermal expansion and small dielectric constant.
4. photoelectric PCB has a bright future - it transmits signals through optical circuit layer and circuit layer. The key of this new technology is to manufacture optical path layer (light guide layer). An organic polymer that is formed by lithography, laser ablation, reactive ion etching, etc..
5. update manufacturing process and introduce advanced production equipment.